- Area classifications of flammable and/or combustible liquids, vapours and dusts for Electrical Code compliance using NFPA, FM Global and other standards.
- Fire Code audits against National and Provincial Fire Codes, NFPA Standards such as NFPA 101, applicable sections of Provincial Building Codes, and best practices.
- Fire Safety Plans (facility, equipment or operation specific).
- Design and code compliance consulting for Flammable & combustible storage & dispensing facilities and other rooms requiring special provisions (eg. compressed flammable gas, laboratories, aerosol filling, etc.).
- Pre-Start Health & Safety Review for Flammable Liquid Storage & Dispensing applications (trigger 1 of the Table in S.7 of Ontario Regulation 851).
- Pre-Start Health & Safety Review for any 'Process That Involves The Risk Of Ignition Or Explosion' (trigger 4 of the Table in S.7 of Ontario Regulation 851).
- Pre-Start Health & Safety Review for Dust Collectors (trigger 5 of the Table in S.7 of Ontario Regulation 851).
- Finite element analysis of vessels to determine their resistance as a prelude to the installation of an explosion protection system; and designs to reinforce those vessels where required.
- Dust Hazard Analysis of whole facilities in accordance with NFPA 652.
- Design of Dust Control Systems.
- Design and specification of Fire Protection Systems.
- Pre-Start Health & Safety Review for Machine Guarding applications (trigger 2 of the Table in S.7 of Ontario Regulation 851)
- Custom machine guarding design & fabrication (perimeter fencing or 'form-fitting' sheet metal / Lexan / wiremesh guards).
- Specialized machine guarding design (eg. impact/shock absorbing).
- Electrical safety circuit design for control reliability
- Pneumatic / hydraulic circuit design for control reliability
- Safe distance and machine stop time analysis.
- Press Control Design (Mechanical - Hydraulic).
- Responses to Ministry of Labour orders such as “54(1)K,” and “54(1)L,” orders, which require a Certificate of “Not Likely to Endanger” before the machine can operate again.
- Mechanical Design & Engineering.
- Turnkey safety integration projects, where CCP Engineering can design, supply, manage and sign-off on the safety upgrade project.
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Assessment per EN62061, ISA 84.01 and IEC 61511 standards.
- Performance Level (PL) Assessment per ISO 13849-1.
- Pre-Start Health & Safety Review for Lifting Devices And Automotive Lifts (trigger 7 of the Table in S.7 of Ontario Regulation 851)
- Lockout / tagout review, including the evaluation of equipment and generation of procedures to meet the requirements of CSA Z460
- Structural analysis of cranes and lifting devices.
- Laser Safety Reviews per CAN/CSA E60825-1, CSA Z386 and CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 60601-2-22-01.
- Pre-Start Health & Safety Review for Foundries (trigger 6 of the Table in S.7 of Ontario Regulation 851)
- Warehouse safety including: forklift, fire protection, dock safety, racking damage assessment and good practices
- Workwell audits
- Ergonomic analysis to increase productivity and improve occupational health and safety.
- Noise measurement & audit per O.Reg. 381/15, CSA-Z107.56 and Worksafe BC methods.
- Ventilation studies including:
- Dilution Ventilation Design
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning,
- Heat Loss Calculations,
- Duct Design,
- Fume Extraction Systems,
- Air Compressors and Dryers.
- HAZOP, Risk Analysis. Feasibility Study, Compliance & Risk Engineering
Construction Safety, including:
- Detailed work procedures and instructions in compliance with OHSA.
- Safety policy manuals.
- Engineered repair procedures.
- Safe welding procedures and practices.
- Site inspection and site safety administration.
- Worker-pedestrian and motorized vehicle awareness training: worker-vehicle interaction, increased "people" awareness, workplace specific examples, rigging and hoisting practice, slings and rigging inspection, and lift equipment inspection.
- Inspection and preparation of repair procedures for construction equipment such as backhoes, skid steers, scrapers, bulldozers, concrete pumps, piling rigs, etc.
- Crane operations, engineered lifts, rigging, hoisting and associated material handling including safe crane operations.
- Tunnel boring machines,
- Mobile Cranes,
- Mining vehicles,
- Aerial devices,
- Elevating work platforms,
- Mast climbers,
- Tower Cranes
- Development of Purchasing Specifications to ensure that safety is built into the design phase or that the responsibility for safety and compliance are shifted to the equipment supplier.
- Forensic Engineering & Litigation Support services, including:
- Accident investigation and failure analysis for industrial, construction and mining accidents
- Fire and explosion investigations
- Accident reconstruction and computer animation of accidents
- Litigation support
- Expert witness services in court
- Field testing of control systems on machinery, vehicles, etc.
- In-house facilities to carry out strength testing, slip testing, hardness testing, and other mechanical tests.
- Collaborations with metallurgical testing facilities
- Structural Analysis / Finite Element Analysis, including:
- Static / dynamic / thermal stress analysis
- Linear and non-linear analysis
- Mechanical event simulation
- Training on-site or off-site in all aspects of safety and legal issues in relation to industrial establishments and construction projects.
- Health & Safety Programs (manuals, training, monitoring). Integration of Safety Information into Manuals.
- Accident/Incident Investigations & Training.
- CAD and Solid Modeling of parts, assemblies and bill of materials; for machines, mechanical equipment, piping layouts and ducting layouts.
- 3D scanning and modeling using the technique of Photogrammetry
- Confined Space assessment and development of entry requirements.
- Special Access Elevating Devices, with services including:
- Engineering design analysis
- Control circuit reviews for safety
- Design permit application support
- Field reviews for applicable Code compliance
- Field physical testing
- Final commissioning reviews
- Material hoist reviews
 Utilizing software packages such as Solidworks Simulation
 Please note that these are not commercial 'Elevators', which are covered entirely by TSSA, but rather specialized types that require variance applications to the Regulatory Authorities